Applications & Reporting
To apply to the Brian Mason Trust
- Download Brian Mason Trust Application Form. Note: If you have previously applied, please download this latest version for any new application.
- To be considered at a May meeting an application must be submitted by 31 March.
- To be considered at a November meeting, an application must be submitted by 30 September.
- Submit applications as a pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any queries about the application form please contact the Trust at email@example.com
If you are a successful recipient of a Brian Mason Trust grant you will be required to:
- Invoice the Trust for the amount you wish to initially draw down within 4 weeks of being notified that you have received the grant
- Submit any further invoices for payment together with the mandatory 6 monthly reports.
- Provide two Interim Reports each year until the grant is complete, on 31 March and 30 September, on the Brian Mason Trust Report Form. Please note that, if you have reports that are overdue, you will not be eligible for any further funding from the Brian Mason Trust.
- Provide a Final Report, on the Brian Mason Trust Report Form, on the 31 March or 30 September following completion of your grant.
- Submit a final invoice for payment of the last 5% of your grant together with your Final Report.
- Submit invoices and reports as pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any queries about the reporting or invoicing please contact the Trust at email@example.com